Please read before requesting a build.
1. All builds will be paid builds, unless there are special circumstances involved. (Contact the build team for more information).
2. Payments will be handled through Paypal. Payments will be sent as "Family and Friends" (this is to prevent clients from charging back payments and stealing builds). Refunds/renegotiations will be handled through more personal communications.
3. All builds require a 33% down-payment before the team begins work. If the team fails to complete the project due to a reason that is not the client's responsibility, this payment will be returned to the client.
4. If the team is building on the client's server, the down-payment is 50% of the final price of the build. The same return policy applies.
5. The client will be updated through ThinkMap and screenshots. The client will not be allowed on the build server unless:
a. The client former, trusted client or has a former client vouching for them
b. The build is at or less than 50% complete and the client pays a down-payment of 50%.
6. The client receives the build once they have paid the full price of the build. The file will be sent through Skype or Dropbox in the form of a WorldSave or Schematic file.
7. If the client requires any small and reasonable modifications to the product, the build team can make these changes free of charge within 30 days after the build is complete.
8. If the client cancels the build at any time before completion due to reasons not related to the build team, it is the client's responsibility to reimburse the build team either/or
a. The percentage of the final price corresponding to the percentage completion of the build.
b. $10.00 USD per person-hour the build team has worked on.
If the files have not been used anywhere else, the client can request a copy of the map upon payment.
9. The project is counted as canceled if the client has not contacted or responded to the build team for 1 week. After this period of inactivity, the world will be unloaded and the files will be purged or used at the discretion of the build team. If the client contacts the build team after this period and would like a continuation, the client is obligated to pay a percentage of the final price corresponding with the percentage completion of the build, before the build team starts building.
10. The penalty for committing scams against the build team or causing harm or damage in any way including but not limited to griefing the build server, world-downloading a map without payment, charging back payment after the build is completed, and not complying with rule number 8 is that the client will be placed on a builders' blacklist that will be distributed to other build teams. This blacklist can be requested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The build team has the right to terminate the build at any time. If the build team is the sole party responsible for this termination, then the client will receive a refund or the incomplete product at the build team's discretion. If the build is canceled due to the client being late on payments, the price will be renegotiated at the discretion of the build team. See above for the client's rights on termination.
12. Once the build has been delivered to the client and the client believes it is satisfactory, there is to be no refund on completed builds.
13. The client may request a renegotiation of pricing before the build is fully completed, but pricing cannot be changed once the build is completed, unless the build is completed later than the expected deadline.